100 Series Youth Project Ideas
Project Full Image
- Using a pencil, create a box with rounded corners near the outside edge of Strathmore® Marker paper.
- Create a zig-zag grass line near the bottom of the paper.
- To create the flowers, start by drawing the center circle of the flowers near the top of the paper. Add another circle around those circles.
- Then add flower petals around those circles.
- In between each petal draw a line. Add a circle at the end of each line.
- Draw stems to connect the flowers to the grass. Then add leaves.
- Add a ladybug, bumblebee or your favorite insect if you like.
- After your pencil drawing is complete, use a thick black marker to trace all your lines and circles.
- Use colored markers to fill in all the shapes you've drawn.
• marker paper
• thick black marker
• colored markers
5 and up