100 Series Youth Project Ideas
La Boca is a neighborhood, or barrio, of the Argentine capital of Buenos Aires. It is a popular destination for the colorful houses which inspired this project.
- Cut three large rectangles out of Strathmore® Construction paper and glue down on white paper. Cut angled roof shapes for the homes, and glue to the white paper. The buildings should all be sitting side by side.
- Cut smaller rectangles to create windows and doors, then glue to the buildings.
- Using a thin black marker, add window and door details.
• construction paper
• sheet of white paper for background
• ultra fine tip permanent black marker
8 and up