100 Series Youth Project Ideas
Project Full Image
- Draw in pencil a wide oval in the middle of Strathmore® Paint paper. Add six vertical lines as shown, which become the three white stripes on the fish.
- Draw a tail and two sets of fins between the stripes.
- Add a face and remaining side fin details.
- Lots of tube-like sea plants may extend up from the bottom of the paper. Baby fish and princess crowns are optional.
- Trace the fish with a black permanent marker and then paint with watercolors.
• watercolor paint
• paint brush
• fine point permanent black marker
6 and up