100 Series Youth Project Ideas
Project Full Image
- Draw a cat head, body and tail with pencil on Strathmore® Marker paper as shown in the diagrams.
- Add facial features and trace the entire cat and its features with a black marker.
- Divide the cat's body into a series of squares and rectangles and trace with black marker.
- Fill the squares and rectangles with as many different patterns and stripes as you like, then fill in with a variety of colors.
- Add some stars in the background, and fill them with color.
- Complete the background, choosing a color that has a lot of contrast to your pattern cat so that it is sure to stand out.
• marker paper
• medium point black marker
• colored markers
8 and up