How Toned Mixed Media Came Into the World
Mixed Media meets Toned Sketch. They fall in love and the rest is history. This is the story of how Toned Mixed Media came to be:
Our 400 Series Mixed Media paper is a heavyweight sheet that has a vellum drawing surface but is also manufactured to handle wet media, making it the perfect choice for mixed media art.
Our 400 Series Toned Sketch paper is a lighter weight sketch sheet that comes in both warm tan and cool gray. The mid-tone background makes it perfect for both light and dark dry media.
We listened to requests from artists for the perfect hybrid between these two papers - the same tan and gray color, but in a heavyweight sheet that could withstand wet media applications. Toned Mixed Media was born.
- In warm tan and cool gray
- Heavyweight - 184 lb. (300gsm)
- Medium drawing surface
- Sized for wet media applications
- Mid-tone color for light & dark media
- Excellent for colored pencil, graphite, pastel, marker, pen & ink, watercolor, gouache, acrylic, and more
- 100% recycled, 30% post-consumer fiber
- Acid free
- Made in the USA
- Available in pads, hardbound art journals, softcover art journals
- Hardbound Art Journal sizes include:
- 8.5"x5.5" (landscape)
- Softcover Art Journal sizes include:
- 8"x5.5" (landscape)
- Pad sizes include: