2014 Online Workshops - Workshop 3 Watercolor Sketching & Journaling
Workshop 3, Watercolor Sketching and Journaling, with Artist Gay Kraeger starts in one month! On Monday, September, 1, lesson 1 will be released at 9am CST. The workshops are free and self-paced and will remain open from their starting dates until December 31, 2014.
In Workshop 3, Gay will guide you through learning watercolor one step at a time. She will start by showing you the basics, then move into using quick sketches, page design, lettering and more watercolor techniques to give you all the tools you need to keep a special illustrated journal of your surroundings.
Here is the supply list for Workshop 3:
- Strathmore 400 Series Watercolor Art Journal (Hardbound or Softcover – your size of choice)
- Strathmore Skills Series Watercolor Pad (6×9 or 9×12)
- Permanent pens (waterproof)
- Synthetic bristle round brushes
- Pencils (#2 or mechanical)
- Lightweight plastic palette
- Watercolor paint
- Viewfinder made from watercolor paper (Instructor will demonstrate how to make)
- Acrylic plastic cut to size of journal
Registered students will receive an email prior to the start of the class with instructions on how to access the online classroom. If you are already registered, watch your email.
If you haven't registered yet, click here.
Also, don’t forget Workshop 1 and 2 are open for viewing!